Sunday, January 13, 2013

November 26th - Ancient Landmarks Lodge No. 358 American Table Lodge

Brothers,

My sincerest apologies for not keeping on the Lodge happenings. With the holidays and flu epidemic it has been very hard to keep things up. Thankfully, I am well again and though I enjoy the holidays I am  happy to see them over.

On November 26th, Brothers Monheim, Chapin and I had the pleasure of sharing Ancient Landmarks Lodge's American Table Lodge. It was a wonderful time, wonderful food and stellar fellowship. The toasts went long into the evening. I was again given the honor to speak to the Brethren about our rich Buffalo Masonic heritage. It was an an absolute pleasure to share this evening with Landmarks. I look forward to their upcoming Burn's Supper and Kipling Night.


W:. Daniel J. Di Natale

No comments:

Post a Comment