Friday, February 3, 2012

www.brotherhoodaprons.com



http://www.brotherhoodaprons.com/

My Dear Brothers,

Each month I try to bring you a review of the finest in Masonic Regalia. This month have a special review of my favorite producer of Masonic Aprons, in my opinion the best United States, Brother William Ellis (Delton Lodge No.105 F and A. M of Georgia) of Brotherhood Aprons.

I found Brother Ellis when he was first getting started on ebay. I found a few aprons he made, nothing crazy just ultra high quality plain white apron for dress wear. I fell in love with the craftsmanship as soon as I got my first in the mail. In fact each year since, our Candidate's Aprons have been made by him. Each year our candidates, visitors and Brethren can’t believe the quality of the Aprons. They are just that amazing.He is also the only craftsmen I know that makes true white lambskin aprons (other company state it is but in the fine print it states "lambskin like product").

I had read many books and have seen the amazing works of art that once were Masonic Aprons. I discovered that it used to be common Masonic practice to have your own custom Apron, an Apron made by you representing your love of the Craft. I want something like that so badly and I found it in Brother Ellis’s work. I have 5 Aprons that he has made for me other the years and I wear them every chance I get. Brother Ellis is a joy to work with and has helped me develop many of the custom items our Lodge has in it's collection.

His Aprons are made by him and his wife, all in the USA. The best part of it is his pricing. His Aprons are priced a fifth of what other Masonic Regalia companies charge and his quality is vastly superior. Even better, what you can dream he can design.I have yet to stump him on a design and each one I send only comes back better then what I designed.

Brother Ellis has helped me make my vision of custom Masonic Aprons for Harmonie a reality. I have strongly recommended that each new Brother (and others on the sideline) have one made for him to wear to Lodge after their rising and beyond. Make it a point to visit his webpage and talk to him about your very own custom apron. He just got a new printing machine and from what I have seen the design is only bound by what you can think up.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this with us Bro. I hope other Lodges are inspired by his works and support a real craftsman. It must be a labor of love at these prices, and having seen many of his works in Lodge, I can't wait to order my 1st one this March.

    ReplyDelete